Hi & hello!
I started blogging in 2007 over at ida likes that (Ida is my first name). Since then I’ve gone through about 3 other, very different blogs. In August 2012 my husband and I moved to San Francisco, where I met some very big bloggers. Living in such a classy city, surrounded by such stylish women, I knew I had to start a fresh new blog to capture it all. Enter Foggy Dress, my newest lifestyle blog that I promised to put my heart and soul into for at least one year. I hope to learn and grow with each new post, and to make as many blogger-sphere friends as I can, along the way.
Here are a few things about 我 (me):
- I’m a half Vietnamese/half Caucasian, Southern California girl who married another half asian (but Northern California) boy.
- We tied the knot in Santa Monica, Ca. My aunt Is an extremely talented seamstress, so I got to design & help make my wedding dress!
- We were living in SF, but recently moved to LA for graduate school. We’ll be calling LA our home for at least a few years.
- I graduated from BYU in Broadcast Journalism, and am still trying to figure out what I really want to do with that.
- My husband & I love to eat. And so I’m learning to cook…
- I am a huge fan of denim jeans, wedge heels, & writing.
- I am also a huge fan of quality over quantity (especially in the denim department!)
- I am not a huge fan of negativity & pessimism.
- The dilemma of figuring out what I should wear in the morning began when I was in first grade…and has continued ever since.
I hope that you will find style inspiration, food inspiration, and just plain LIFE inspiration. Enjoy!
Oh, and… I really like to give hugs. You’ll even get one at the end of my posts!